Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Mission Week 2010

This was my first mission trip and it wasn't anything like I thought it would be. I thought we would just come and work just to work, but I realized that it is much more than that. Our church has helped a lot of people. The people that either chose willingly not to come or just couldn't find a ride, or whatever thier situation was they really missed out on an amazing experience and we all had a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong it was hard, we did work from start to finish, but it was worth it to see people who either didn't have the funds or just physically couldn't do the jobs that we did this week. Bill Morlan said to all of this week before we started that we all need help, and I know that this is true. This week was an amazing experience and if you didn't go you missed out on a lot.

-Emily Bleigh

1 comment:

  1. It has been an awesome week, My son Josh and I really enjoyed it. A lot of hard work, but a lot of fun too. Thanks to the Lord for giving us to strenght to help others....

    Jeff Skidmore

    ReplyDelete