Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

I have always been a Psalm 19 kind of guy. "The heavens declare the glory of God and the earth shows the work of His hands...." When you have a chance to sit and read your bible and look out at the Andes Mountains you gain a brand new appreciation for that verse. As I looked out at those massive mountains made of solid volcanic rock and as I saw the tiny houses clinging precariously to their slopes. I was struck by the absolute grandeur of a mountain range that stretches for thousands of miles and whose peaks are so high that there isn't much oxygen to breathe up there. I read the words that Jesus said in Luke 21:33 "Heaven and earth will pass away but My words will never pass away." I was even more awestruck by a Savior who loves me with a love more permanent than the Andes mountains or even the Earth itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment