Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stoked about Passion!

Hi everyone!My journay here seems like it is winding down and yet I have another two weeks. Yesterday was my last time teaching until this coming Monday. We are leaving tomorrow morning to go to Kuala Lumpur for the Passion conference and I am so excited to see what God has in store for thisvent. Most of you know that the Passion movement has a huge place in my heart so the oppertunity to go in another county is so amazing for me!
Things at school are pretty normal. There are some major things that I am not going to write about on here and that I would love for you to just keep the student in this school in your hearts and pray for them. We moved rooms again yesterday and my room now nice, though I really miss my last room. These girls are 14-18 years old so a wide age ranch. I don't get to spend as much time with them because of our schedule here for the next few weeks.
I don't really have a lot of time to write today though I have alot to say so just know that things are well here and God is still continuing to move and amze me. :)

Love you all and see you soon!
Amber

3 comments:

  1. I know you are excited about the Passion conference. Will be praying for the conference and for the next two weeks at the school. Love you too and looking forward to seeing you soon!
    Love - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amber. It is wonderful to hear your excitement. Please tell us more about Passion. Joy (wfi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second attempt to leave a comment...loved hearing your excitement. Please tell us more about Passion. I never heard of it until you guys started mentioning it last week. Many thanks from Joy (wfi)

    ReplyDelete