Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 4 | 60 saved

Today was our second day of clinic here in Honduras. We treated over 290 patients today and there were 60 additional people that came to know Christ as their Savior today. This has been a tremendous blessing. Sorry I have not been able to post more pictures. I have been swamped in the pharmacy but with a lot of help from Pastor Mark, some translators, and others we filled over 700 prescriptions today. I asked my translator today how often these clinics occur in an area and she told me that they might happen a couple times a year if that. I will try to post more in the morning about the events and I'll try to make a better effort to take some more pictures tomorrow.

If you do want to follow this trip on Twitter and see more pictures follow @WOLHealthcare or go to www.twitter.com/wolhealthcare or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/wolhealthcare .

No comments:

Post a Comment