Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 7 | Jarren Morlan

This is my first blog of the week, not because I don't like to blog, but because it is the first time it was open to type. Seems as though everyone is on this thing at any and every moment telling about their experiences and God moments this week which has been freakin awesome! God surely has been working in the lives of each and everyone here. Whether it'd be through worship, work, fellowship, and even the "Eric Campbell" jokes. This week has been a great experience for everyone. I have grown closer to individuals within our church that I have not had the chance to before and been seeing God in a lot of things! This has been a great week, I really cant begin to explain all that has happened here, but through others and their blogs I am sure you have read a lot and been moved. Thank you for all your support, without you we wouldnt be where we are today. This has been an amazing week and I am very humbled by everything. (I am done typing now)

No comments:

Post a Comment