Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Day 14 | Lori Dittman

This has been an amazing day! I am so thankful for this opportunity. At the house dedication the owners of the home gave us all a certificate which read “it is better to give than receive.” I was overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of the family I Hannah and I got to see our sponsored child today. He has grown and is doing well. Our translator was a big help today as we talked with him and his sister. My heart melted when I watched Hannah play with him. The Haitians have to pay for their education, they value it so much. I saw the park today full of children.. Right now he is the only one in his family that is receiving sponsorship. I hope I can always hold the memories made . I pray that we will continue to live on mission when we return home. Thank you again for your prayers. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment