Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 4

We finally got to Montana yesterday and I was so excited. It was exactly how I remembered it with the Quanza Hut, the dorms, the park, the gas station, it was all so familiar. It reminded me of the amazing time we had the last time we were here. That was a long time ago and God has done so much since then! Today we had the Skypecast at the 11:00 service, and never “Skypeing” before, that was pretty awesome.
God really blessed me today during worship. We sang this song, I think is called “Everlasting” and I almost lost my voice. I was really praising God during that song and I was so blessed. I hope that during the rest of the trip God will continue to speak to us and that we would listen. I pray that I give Him all that I’ve got, because he deserves the very best I’ve got.

1 comment:

  1. Matt, I am very impressed w/ the writing skills you've exhibited in your blog! You must've had an awesome English teacher!! :-) It sounds as if you are all experiencing the beginning of a wonderful and fulfilling week of doing God's work. Give a special "hello" to Brenda and Bronlynn, would ya'? Be safe.

    ReplyDelete