Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day #9

Bronlynn and I have decided to quit our teaching jobs and start a painting business. We have a new calling as professional painters. Not really! I originally was going to put I’ve fallen and I can’t get up. Send help! However, someone came along and had pity on me.
All kidding aside it has been an amazing week. Bill was right when he said it would go quickly. We have seen many amazing sights and met wonderful people. God is amazing! To look at this country and see what he has created is breathtaking! I can’t put into words how much this trip has meant to me. Saying thank you to God just doesn’t seem enough. But I praise his Holy Name.
I love you, Riley! We’ll be home soon. Thanks again to our family and friends who have watched over her and allowed us to be on this trip knowing that she is in good hands. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment