Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Montana Day 4

Today gave us a chance to get to know people from our group a little better and also meet new people from the other mission group from Michigan. The weather is really weird and unpredictable. It sprinkled this morning and then was really nice out, and then it just started hailing like crazy, and then ten minutes later it was nice out again. Tomorrow we start on the job sites and VBS (Kids Club). We are having a lot of fun. We miss you all. God Bless. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. (:

3 comments:

  1. I love you, Allie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, I am very proud of you. Have fun and be safe. Make sure you take plenty of pictures. I love you!!!! Mamaw Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allie, Hang in there gal. Mamaw knows what a little worker you are. Take time to enjoy it and bring me lots of pictures. I wish I was younger and healthier you are living my dreams. Tell dad I said to hang on to your shirt tail and bring you all home safe. I love you and miss you. Love and prayers to you all. Mamaw Sue

    ReplyDelete