Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Behind!

Just wanted to let everyone know that hopefully some videos will be posted later today. Sorry, I've been behind. Yesterday, most of us travelled to Yellowstone, and I didn't have high speed internet access all day..thus there was no video posting done. I have the Day 7 video completed, as soon as I can have access, I will upload it. Make sure and come back for the Day 8 video and see some of the awesome sights of Yellowstone park including Old Faithful. We finish up our job sites today and pack to start heading home tomorrow. You can follow us on our trip back home by watching the map on the right hand side of the page starting tomorrow. Have a good day everyone...headed out to work.

3 comments:

  1. Hey everyone, have a safe and fun trip back home. I can't wait to hear all the stories you have to tell. Eric I want to thank you for doing such an awesome job on the videos. It has been such a blessing to be able to follow you all on this journey. And as a Mom it has meant so much to me to be able to watch Allie go through this experience and to serve the Lord. Thank you so much!!! Hey Allie, I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim and Debbie ShaverJune 26, 2009 at 8:48 PM

    Hello everyone... Have a safe trip back home.. We have really loved the videos, Such a blessing to see our kids serving the Lord... Our Prayers are with each and everyone... God Bless...
    Caleb we Love and Miss you... Thank you Eric for all the updates...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 2:37 am and just getting to watch this as we
    have just returned from Relay for Life. Just could not go to bed without checking on you guys.We missed you here tonight. Glad to hear everything is still going well. We will be praying for your safe return trip. Can't wait to see the Yellowstone video. All of them have been wonderful though. Love to everyone, Conleys

    ReplyDelete