Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 6

Hello Family and Friends,
First off I want you to know that I really miss all of you! It is really hard being away from you for this long, but God is really using us here. This has really been a great experience so far and I anticipate even more great things. It is just so amazing to me that as beautiful as God has painted our little part of the world in West Virginia, He sculpted gorgeous landscape out here. There is so much to see and hear and learn here that I know that I will only just scratch the surface of the wonder of this area. Thank you so much for your prayers as we work, love and serve. Our kids are awesome here. They are constantly being praised for their hard work and determination. I know that it is from the great examples that they see working in their families and in their church. Keep praying for us, we have some things that are still uncertain and are leaving up to God but I know God will not cease to come through. We have some big jobs over the next few days and some of us “old” people are already feeling muscles that we forgot we had so please pray for the “oldies” especially. See you in one week!

Bronlynn

3 comments:

  1. bronlyn hi thoughts and prays with you all. from one mom to another mom give my boys a hug. Thank God for you and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that everything is going good! Love you all!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    Sounds like some real hard work going on there. I know you have heard it all before but just wanted you to know how much you are missed and loved. I.J. is doing a wonderful job but we miss you. Be safe and thank you for allowing God to use you for His glory. See you soon !!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete