Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The First 709 Miles of Our Trip.

This day has went by so fast. The beginning of our trip started out slow because everyone was so tired and wanted to sleep, but as the day progressed, everyone started to wake up and enjoy spending time with each other. In the van i was on, Charity Ramsey, Tori Skinner, Remy Skinner, Matt Bailey, and I played different games like the alphabet game and ha-ha. We stopped in Indianapolis, Indiana to eat and stretch our legs for about an hour. After we ate, everyone took window chalk and wrote different things on the windows of the vans like their names or montana bound and other things. The last part of our drive to the hotel we are staying at went by the fastest. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what the rest of the trip brings.
- Tyler Hamrick

2 comments:

  1. Tori & Remy - I am so proud of both of you for giving up part of your summer to serve the Lord. I am praying for you several times a day. I love you and miss you very much. Grandma & Grandpa miss you too. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for you! - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, I hope that this trip brings everything that you wish for. Enjoy your time serving the Lord...there is no better feeling in the world. We love and miss you. - Mom

    ReplyDelete