Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hi from Iowa!!

Marsha, Allison, April and I are having a girls slumber party here at the hotel in Davenport, Iowa. 12 hours, 709 miles later we have made it this far. Thank goodness too, because we could not have spent much more time in the vans.

Allison says she is having a blast so far.

Bur-nard, we miss you! Pray for us please. Love, Marsha

Dad, Mom and I miss you a lot and we will keep in touch during the upcoming weeks. Love, Logan and Brenda

We will blog again tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. I love you Logan and I know you guys will do many great things while you are there!! i love you very much Be careful and I will talk to you soon! Love you God Bless

    Bethany*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marsha girl,
    I miss seeing your smiling face around here !! Hope all is well. Keep up the good work and thank you for allowing God to use you for His glory !!
    Love Ya
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allisan, I miss you terribly. I have enjoyed seeing you on the videos. I am glad you are having a good time and I am sure learning alot. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete