Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Day 1 | Bill Morlan

Well day one is officially in the books. Man, was it hot. I have a really awesome farmers tan going on now. My group today was finishing up a house that they are getting ready to turn over to the owners. So, we had a punch list of little things that needed to be done. Like hook up appliances, touch up paint, clean and so on. At 1 o’clock we received a delivery of 16 tons of sand that we had to move around the house to help run the water away from the house. In 3 hours, we had moved about 12 tons of sand. We had 2 wheelbarrows, 4 shovels, and 2 rakes. To say the least, we were burnt out. We will go back to the house tomorrow and try and finish, the sad part is that I don’t think that we have enough sand to finish. It was a good day and I look forward to tomorrow and what adventure lies ahead. Love you Bron, my boys and my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment