Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Day 2 | Eric Campbell

Today our group worked extremely hard and I was very proud of my team. We finished the dirt work around the house and build a couple of flower beds. Becka and Tracy worked inside to finish cleanup inside. It has been a little difficult not getting to meet our homeowner…but under the circumstances , it is very understanding. Mrs. Garcia suffered a stroke 5 years ago and currently lives in Corpus Christi - about 45 mins south of our current location. I have really enjoyed working alongside of our team. It is extremely encouraging to see this many young people give up a week of their summer vacation to serve God and serve others. It makes me realize how blessed we are as a church and cherish the people that make up the body of Christ even more. Time for me to get some rest! Watch Facebook and this blog for updates…

No comments:

Post a Comment