Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Day 4 | Kalyn Harris

Today was day four, and was very interesting. We were at the same house we were at yesterday. We cleaned the last of the trash, including a blue tarp from under the house, which happened to house a spider the size of my palm. I was raking the tarp out, when that thing crawled to the edge of the house and proceeded to stare at with me with its eight beady little eyes. I froze because I happen to be terrified of spiders and got Mathias, who I found out is also scared of spiders, to come and hit it with his sledge hammer. He missed because it tried to run at him and I got the heck out of dodge. It crawled back under the house and I was very uneasy the rest of the day. After that, we pulled siding off the house and discovered extensive termite and cockroach damage. We had a good day and got a lot done. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment