Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 2 | Eric Campbell

Tonight, I'll let the other posts that will follow do most of the talking for our experience here. For those looking for a video, I have plenty of footage of the events you will read about. Unfortunately, right now the internet connection is preventing me from sharing that with you. Still working on it, might have something up later, maybe not. Hope everyone is doing well back home. I'm wore out after a full day of manual labor that I'm not used to at all, but it's pretty difficult to complain when you see your surroundings. Take care and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Such a short post? Mrs. Gibson taught you better than that ;) Jokes aside, the posts are great to read. So many thoughts and questions, but mainly I can't wait to hear more about Haiti and see footage. (the tech support crew does a pretty good job. ..)

    Love you and take care

    ReplyDelete