Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 7 | Bill Morlan

Well for the most part the trip is to the end.  Cleaning and packing is all that is left.  It has been quite a week and we have been the one’s who were blessed.  To see the faces of the people who received a new house was amazing.  both families lost their houses to the earthquake and they lost everything.  The devastation of the quake is unbelievable and to hear the stories was heat breaking.  We did make some great contacts for future youth and adult trips.  I will be making contact with the leaders of the Haiti mission groups as soon as i get back.  I know this one thing for sure, I am not the same guy now who I was when I left.  This trip has changed my life and my walk with Christ.  I would encourage everyone who is able to make a trip like this while you still can.  Love ya Bron and boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment