Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 7 | Eric Campbell

Just wrapping up what you have read from everyone else, today I was involved in the dedication service for one of the homes we helped to build. I was nervous, but with help from Pastor Bill and through prayer I was able to deliver the message to the family. That was a moment I’ll never forget. It was special to be involved and this past week has given me a new outlook on life. I’m far more thankful for the life God has blessed me with than what I was before I came. If you can spend just a week in a third world country, you won’t have anything to complain about when you return home to the US. 
Tomorrow we head back to the US. I’ll try to keep this page updated as we make the stops along the way. Start looking for the videos to be posted tomorrow night. Days 1-4 are already done and while it was impossible to capture the experience completely, they will give you a good window into the situation here on the ground. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment