Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4 | Allison Ramsey

Hello to my family! I miss & love you very much, but I am having a great time! We don't have any electric or showers, which I am fine with, but I'm not a fan of the port a jons. It was different from the last time, but it will be a new experience. So, we are taking the wall home with us.Today was the first day of work. I was in Eric's group, which consisted of myself, Kelsie, Tori, Logan, Tyler and Russell. We are putting siding on Neal's house.
God has really touched me once again with the beautiful scenery across the country. He has also blessed us with arriving here safely. Continue to pray for us as we work this week, and start to come back home. God will be very much glorified! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allie just want to tell you that I love you so much and I do miss you and your Dad. I am soooo proud of you and I hope that you continue to have your eyes open to what God is showing you. Enjoy this experience and have a blast!!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete