Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 6 | Bryson Morlan

Hello to all. I am reporting to you by way of "blogging" from here on the camp site. As most of you have heard this is like camping because we have no running water, didn't have electricity, and no cell service. But if any of you know me, you know that this is similar to a regular weekend hiking trip :). I am in charge of the VBS lessons every morning for the kids and after lunch I help work on Kenneth Pretty On Top's house till dinner. It has been a blast!
Today was something special though. My day started just like every other day, nothing out of the ordinary. However, when I got to the park to do VBS I was really upset because it was covered in trash. EVERY TIME we travel to the park, we clean up trash. The same trash at the same area and the trash cans are always over flowing. I mean we just cleaned this area yesterday, and the day before that, but yet it still just as dirty as if we hadn't done a thing. Out of my frustration, it got me thinking about God. You know that park is like my life. God created it, it is beautiful, however it is full of trash. So think I ask God to come and take it all away, completely clean it up and He does! However, the next day, there's trash. How frustrated do you think God is? It's like I ask him everyday, I just can't keep it clean! It is beyond my control. There is no way I can have a completely clean and beautiful life without God taking away my trash! The coolest thing is, just like every morning I go and clean up the garbage at the park, God cleans up my life every time I ask. Because He loves me, and thats more than enough reason to clean up my mess every time! God's love is new EVERYDAY! I praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment