Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 7 | Schannon Dennison

Wow this has been an experience! One I will treasure. I didn't know what to expect coming into this which turned out to be good that way when we got here and there was no electric and no water and no plumbed toilets I wasn't disappointed unlike MANY of the girls. The work has been hard and we sleep good at night but The Lord is blessing me in so many different ways. To tell the truth I would stay here longer if I had the chance if the Lord provides the opportunity I will be on more mission trips I have the MISSION TRIP FEVER now! I just want to thank everyone that has prayed for us before after and hopefully after our trip and remind everyone we have our own VBS coming up and I ask that you pray for that as well. All this work we are doing, I believe will be pointless, if we don't fertilize the soil in our own backyard! God Bless You all Thanks again to everyone here and at HOME We Miss You All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment