Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4 | Nicole Horty

After three interesting but fun days in the vans we finally got to Montana! At first I was pretty upset about the showers and no electricity, but were gonna make the best of it, after all, it's not about us. Today I started out at VBS  it was very good, I did a puppet show with David, it was quite hilarious!! We didn't have many kids but were having a carnival tomorrow night, so we will get more kids through out the week. After lunch I went with Bill's group, were enclosing a front porch, which is making two rooms bigger, that means we get to knock down other walls too(: but I had to tear down siding when I first got there, then me and JC had to put up this aluminum/tin stuff around where were building, to help keep out water whenever it floods. It was a very frustrating job!! (The nails didn't like us!) Tomorrow were going to put in the windows and

No comments:

Post a Comment