Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 7 | Leandra McMillion

Hello family! I miss you so much and I love you :) I hope you are all doing well and that everything is great back home. Today is our fourth day working, and we have already completed so many tasks. I can't believe it has gone by so quickly. I am having such a great time! I have learned so many things...like power tools! I really enjoy working on the house that we are building an extension onto. I hope you all are enjoying the wonderful videos that Eric has put together for us. So many memories are jam packed into those!
God has moved in so many ways. He has really opened my eyes to see his glory. I am so thankful and blessed for that. I am really glad I got to come on this trip to serve Him. This time is really special to me because I am here with my fiancé, Bryson Morlan. Being able to praise God and glorify Him this week by the side of my future husband has blessed me beyond belief. It has made us grow even closer together. God deserves more than I alone could ever give Him, but I will devote my life to praising and giving God all the glory in everything I do.

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE YOU LEANDRA!!! So proud of you and I think its awesome you are getting to experience such a great trip!!
    -Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete