Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 7 | Allison Ramsey

Hello everybody! I am having a great time, and it's hard to believe this is the last work day. We have of course ran out of jobs. We finished the siding job and I began working with my dad and Bill at Kenneth's house. We had to shower before church yesterday, so since we don't have any running water at the camp, we washed our hair at Kenneth's house, then went down to the creek to bath.

We have had a lot of awesome memories that will never be forgotten. God has really touched my life this week. Continue to pray for us as we leave for Yellowstone tomorrow, and begin traveling home. I love and miss you all. God is being greatly glorified!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allie, I am so glad that you have had a wonderful time, no matter what you might think I have missed you and your Dad (not saying I haven't enjoyed my alone time). I can't wait until you get home so you can share all of your stories with me. I love you!!!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete