Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4 | Andrew Bleigh

Well, its been a long, and exhausting day! My day started by me being put on the same job site as Eladio. Bill put me with him because he said this is something that we couldn't screw up. That made me feel special! We started by digging and leveling a foundation for a bath house...which took forever because there were so many rocks! But eventually we got the job done. Then we progressed to putting support beams under the  house after we had recruited a few other people which included the likes of Matt Bailey. That made the job a lot more fun :) Then, Kenny told us we had dug too deep of foundation and had to fill it back up! That didn't make me feel that great. Anyways, we our getting ready for dinner and then a huge bonfire afterwards...so keep us in your prayers and God will be glorified :)

No comments:

Post a Comment