Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4 | Leandra McMillion

     Hello to all my family. I miss you all so very much. I am doing well, but the first night was very tough. I am kinda liking the whole no showers and electricity thing, but the whole porta potty thing I am not a fan. My first job was to put electricity in the little camp we are staying at and help dig part of a foundation. I have made some great friends here and hope they last. 
     One thing is for sure, God has really revealed to me who he is and what he can do for me. He has answered so many of my prayers and I know that he would never give me a job I can't handle. I know that I can continuously count on him to provide for me in my time of need and when I worry or am fearful. God is an awesome God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment