Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4 | Charity Ramsey

Hey everyone! we arrived at our reservation last evening. I must say i was not expecting to be at a place with no electric, no showers, and port a potties. Not going to lie, i kind of flipped out at first.  Now thinking about it though, this week is not about me and what makes me comfortable so i need to be thankful for what we have here. We have nice cabins to stay in at night, and beautiful scenery, and a lot of fun people to be with here.  Today was our first day of work and I started out with VBS and it was a lot of fun. Not very many kids were there, probably 10, but as word gets around i'm sure more will join us. We did puppet shows, crafts, singing, played games and just had a good time. The kids here are adorable, they are all just so sweet. After we were done with VBS for the day I went to work on a house were we are building on and putting on new porch steps. I do believe i got burnt today but its not terribly hot, surprisingly. There are a few cows that are wondering close to our camp and that kind of creeps me out, but I just hope their nice. Please keep praying that God will be shown through all of us this week! byee! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment