Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 5 | Laura Gerwig

I have had an awesome week so far! I love the whole "ruffin' it", my only problem with it is the whole Porta Potties ( I would rather use the woods). So far today I have helped with concrete which was a really awesome job! I miss my friends and family but still I'm loving it here. I think this is really good for all of us it kinda makes you have to slow down and realize life isn't all about texting, facebooking and such. Sometimes you just need to take a break and get away from the world. I just think it sort of makes us have to bond and not keep our face buried in whats going on at home with everyone. I have had so much fun working. God really touched me a few nights ago with a beautiful sunset. I don't know how people can look at the beauty of this earth and not believe in God.  Tonight is the carnival for the vbs kids I'm so excited. Well it's time to get off here and go back to work :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment