Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Day 4 | Brent Dittman

Today we went to church but adjusting to the time change was a struggle as I woke up at 5 thinking it was 7. The church reminded me or our church back home with the setup of the church and the sermon. We had communion at the church today which was a blessing to be apart of. We went to Yellowtail, which is a swimming hole behind a dam it’s basically like the bee run of Montana. There was a kid that was swimming back to shore from some rocks and a boat almost hit him. He started yelling for help and without hesitation Jarren was off like a missile through the water. A different boat beat Jarren to him but Jarren didn't stop, he kept going to make sure the kid could get onto the boat. We left there because of a storming blowing in and we just got back so we’re gonna eat dinner and do bible study then head to bed as our first day or work starts tomorrow. I miss everyone back home and can’t wait to see all of you when i return.

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you today on Periscope today. Did the rock moving remind you of the sifting you all did in Haiti? That was the first thing I thought about as I watched!
    Just to keep you up to date, the garden is looking great. We are expecting a good harvest possible as soon as the end of July.
    Elizabeth, Nana and I are heading to Charleston tomorrow for doctor appointments. It will be a long day.
    Dad and Elizabeth went to celebrate Kenton IV and Eli's Birthday. It was outside so I stayed home. The allergist put my patches on today. He said not getting them wet or sweating until they are taken off on Wednesday. Hopefully we will know on Thursday when I go back (for the 3rd visit) and avoid whatever it is that I'm allergic to.
    We miss you and will be ready to see you when you get home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete