Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 5 | Emily Conley

Today was a great first day of work! After riding in the vans for so long, I was very excited to start working today. I started my day off with the VBS crew; we had 12 kids there today, and they all seemed to really enjoy it. The kids definitely warmed up to us by the end of the day. I then headed to the church where we moved rocks out of the back to put a liner underneath and then put the rocks back on top. It was actually pretty entertaining and not near as hot as I expected it to be. Right now, we’re all hanging out playing cards as it looks like a storm is starting to roll in. I can’t wait to see how God uses me and the rest of our team to impact His kingdom this week. Thanks so much for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment