Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 8 | Hannah Dittman

Yesterday we went to Yellowstone National Park. It was a great day but it was a long day! We saw many animals during the trip but mainly buffalo. We would have missed a lot of the animals but thanks to Vicki, we never missed an animal sighting! There were a lot of pretty waterfalls but, thanks to Lloyd fast driving, we miss some of the falls. We did see Old Faithful and a lot of pretty springs. It was a very long 19 hr day but I had so much fun! Today, I did VBS which was pretty fun. The little kids crack me up sometimes! But VBS is only two hrs so I went to screw down a floor. Tess and I tag-teamed and put the screws in place so Emily could come by and screw them down. After that, we came back to camp and cleaned the bathroom. So now the bathrooms are much nicer than before! I still can’t believe that we have one more work day here! The time has just flown by! I am so blessed to have been able to come on this trip.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a awesome experience. Love you and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to see some buffalo! I'm glad you've had this opportunity. I really miss you! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete