Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 6 | Jasmine Leake

It was another day of VBS and throwing rocks for me today. We went to the park for VBS first thing and we waited for the kids to come so we could get started. We were all patiently waiting and around 9:15 we began to think that we were not going to have any kids for the day and right around that time a bunch of kids came in ready to begin. One of the girls brought a little eight-week-old puppy and as soon as I saw it I fell in love. She let me hold it during bible school and by the end I was wishing I could take it with me. Afterwards we went back to throwing rocks at the church. It was so much fun just like our first day, and Bill got some songs going during our rock throwing. It was not nearly as hot today as it was yesterday, but we all got hot while we were working. We began to run out of rocks so we all started digging through the dirt to find them and then throwing them to others to out on the tarp. Despite getting low on rocks we did finish with the rock pile today. It was a great day with an amazing group of people, and I am looking forward to going to Yellowstone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment