Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 5 | Brent Dittman

I had kitchen duty today which wasn't that bad. I started the work day at VBS and i will be there everyday we have VBS as i have been deemed the Story Master for the week. Today my story was about creation and Adam and Eve. We had a small crowd at VBS today but the kids had fun and thats what its all about. I worked at the church after VBS moving rocks just to put paper down and put the rocks back onto the paper. It was a hot one today but we did get to get smoothies from a vending truck that is funded by the church we were working at. The smoothy i got was very good, it was a strawberry one with homemade whipped creme. We had hot dogs and mac-a-cheese for dinner so those of you that know me well know what i had for dinner. We’re about to start our bible study but first I'm going to take a shower so i don't stink up the cabin tonight. I love and miss everyone back home and can’t wait to see everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your comments. I live you & miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get your story telling talents from me (just ask some of my past students!). And I'm glad to see that you aren't going hungry. I guess you don't want to hear that Elizabeth, Nana and I ate at Penn Station Subs today?
    And I'm case you haven't guessed by now, Eric and I are conspiring together to get you on camera more so that we get to see you.
    I'm so glad that you are continuing to find joy in serving God and I am so proud of you! Love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete