Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Day 4 | Vern Frame

Well since we did not have the time to blog yesterday I will attempt to make this longer than my usual. Yesterday was a long and hardest day in the trip. We were able to visit Wall drugs. Which is very interesting in all the different items they carry. They offered something for all ages there. Today was slow passed but very rewarding. We got to meet a few of the Crow people. They are very sweet and I enjoyed talking to them. This one really touched my heart. I can not remember his name but his story was amazing. He was an Army Veteran and had server several tours in the viet Nam war. He was due to go home missed his plane so decided to reenlist. He told me yesterday he laid his wife to rest. So please say a prayer for him. There are horses and cows every where which is right up my alley. I am just so thankful that God chose me to come to Montana to serve Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment