Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 8 | Wendy Summers

110 degrees and no shade! But our crew working on a floor for a house did their work without complaint and with cheerful hearts, ‘as unto the Lord’. It was a joy for me to work with them! A few of us learned to make Indian Tacos this evening. Kenny’s sister taught us. Of course, she does not need a recipe. That was so much fun and ‘many hands make lite work’. The tacos were delicious, but I would not make them too often…think funnel cake without the sugar. I think if there are many leftovers, Bill has plans for breakfast… Yellowstone was amazing, beyond words! And I am sure my photos will not do it justice. So our mission trip has been all about people, and all about God’s absolutely breath taking creation. I am truly thankful for the opportunity to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment