Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 8 | Jordan Skidmore

To start my day off yesterday I was up at 4:00am to arrive at Yellowstone. I have never been there so it’s a day I’ll remember. I have had so many new opportunities to make several memories and I have made sure to soak in all of them. This evening before bible study I was in my cabin talking to all my girls about how much we have enjoyed everyone’s company and everything new we have all learned about each one of us. Preston is my cousin, but I don’t think I have spent as much time with him before as I have this week. As much as I wouldn’t want to admit it, I have enjoyed hanging with him too as I watch us both work for Christ (he said I’m the one being mean but don’t let him fool you). It’s almost to the end of our trip, but I will make sure to take the time to keep up with everyone even once we are back in Braxton.

No comments:

Post a Comment