Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 6 | Jordan Skidmore

Like I have said almost every day, it’s been another awesome day here in Montana. My second day of work was spent painting the same house, although we may not be finished we are getting there as we hope to finish by Thursday. Today, I climbed to new heights and painted the top of the house. I have got to admit that I was a little worried at first about how well I could trust the ladder, but with the help of Jarren, I felt a little safer. Bill makes the effort every day to ask me if I am still glad that I came and I don’t know how I couldn’t be. I don’t want to rush my trip home but I must say that I am excited to talk about it once I get back in Braxton. I strongly encourage everyone to become a part of a mission trip because it’s definitely a time to experience!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're having such a great time! Proud of you girlie <3

    ReplyDelete