Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 5 | Contessa Morlan

I was hot today the was first and by far the most important. We had VBS today and we had about 12 kid and they did want to leave. After VBS we went to pant a two-story house. I have been blessed these last few days because I have had the privilege of getting to know some of the youth I other wised would not get to spend any time with. This is a wonderful experience and I am truly blessed to have been presented with the opportunity to come. God working here in Montana. I love and miss all my family and friends back home.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there my sweet daughter-in-law. I am so glad that God is using you to minister to the sweet little ones in Montana. I was pretty sure that was going to be one of your favorite parts of the trip because you are so good with little ones. Know that I am praying for you and miss you terribly but am anxiously awaiting your stories of how God is working through you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are having a great time in Montana! I knew that one of your favorite parts would be the little ones at VBS because you are so good with little ones! I miss you and am anxious to hear your stories when you return!! Love you my sweet daughter, and know that I am praying that God not only blesses you on this trip but that he uses you to bless others!

    ReplyDelete