Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 8 | Lori Dittman

I was in complete awe of the beauty of Yellowstone! I think I may have taken 300 plus pictures! Mom and Dad, if you are reading this, you will have to make the trip! Our van would get a bit excited and exclaim rather loudly when we saw an animal or if we thought we saw an animal! I felt like a kid sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what wonderful sight I would see around each turn. I was never disappointed! The trip was long…really long, but so worth it! We finished the job painting the house! Again I am so thankful to work with a crew that sings worship songs and other creatively written songs about painting. One funny thing that happened after we finished painting, Preston and I decided to get a toy that was stuck in a tree for one of the kids. After a few failed attempts, Preston finally got it down! I told Colleen that she has spoiled us with her watermelon, popsicles, and she insisted that we take something from her Mary Kay bag. We go to be a blessing to someone, but we receive a blessing! Love to you all and as always thank you for praying for us!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got this opportunity! I'm so happy you got to visit Yellowstone. Arent buffalo magnificent? We need a buffalo on Dittman Hill. I miss you! Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indians + mary kay....pretty sure those 2 normally don't go in the same sentence. Or is mary kay who supplies their war paint!?!?!
    sherri

    ReplyDelete