Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 8 | Preston Allison

Well well well…these past two days have been so crazy, exciting, and mesmerizing! Yesterday we awoke at 4:00a.m and left by 5:00a.m. We drove 6 hours to Yellowstone and drove another 5 hours across the park itself. I was hoping to see a wolf but unfortunately it didn’t happen, but I did see loads and loads of buffaloes. The park is so amazing, the land is so untouched that it’s hard to believe that it’s real! On the way home we stopped at this cool little french town that was super pretty! We made it home at 1:00…a.m. Today we woke up at 6:00…a.m ( only got 5 hours of sleep ). I went to the painting project, trying to climb up a 40 foot ladder with no sleep was pretty fun…and we finished it! Tonight we had Navaho bread.( a puffy tortilla shell ) it was great!! Momma I got the recipe! Tomorrow we are having a carnival after VBS and I am so excited! Hard to believe that tomorrow is our last day of full work, I am so sad. P.S. Momma be prepared for laundry…leaving for cowen the day I get back..lol AND ALSO….JORDAN IS BEINING MEAN! So uncle jeff if you are reading this tell her to be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment