Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 5 | Hannah Dittman

Today was so fun! We all started at the Play Ground cleaning up the park. But I was only there for an hour. After that, a smaller group went to the church to pick up rocks. But I was only there for an hour and a half. Finally, a group of us went to a house that we painted. The family there was supper nice! I stayed in one spot for 3 or 4 hours! But we finally got that spot done! There were two kids at the house Joseph and John, who wanted to paint. So, I let them paint with me. Then Joseph stepped in paint and I had to clean his foot! Then they wanted me to watch them jump on the trampoline. So, I watched them. Until I had to paint a window above the sub roof. After that we cleaned up and headed to the camp. But before we got to the camp we stopped at DQ! I had so much fun today and I can’t wait to see what God has planned for the rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a good experience!

    ReplyDelete