Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 6 | Hannah Dittman

Today was day two of painting! I can honestly say I have more paint on me today than I did yesterday! Even though it was very hot today, I still had so much fun working with my group! I started painting today in the same spot I was in yesterday. I eventually had to climb a ladder to get higher up. Although, I did not go up as high as some of the others. It was high for me! Tomorrow we are going to Yellowstone National Park. I hope we see some buffalos, prairie dogs, moose, and some other animals. It will be a long day, but hopefully a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Loving hearing about the days adventures and how God is using you. Love You and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. dstump75@gmail.comJuly 13, 2017 at 2:56 PM

    So glad to read your blog. Have a great adventure. We will be excited to hear from all of you.

    ReplyDelete