Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 5 | Megan Frame

Today was our first day of work! It was so HOT! About one o’clock the thermostat on the car read 107 degrees! We were in full sun from around 10:45am to 3:00pm. I don’t think I got burnt, thankfully. After about an hour of picking up rocks and passing rocks and throwing rocks ranging anywhere from a football to a baseball in size, I started getting some anger in my heart thinking about what a non-important job. Who was going to notice anyway? And then I started hearing the Lord speak to my heart…and by the time I got finished today, I’m still not “thrilled” with the job, but I’m realizing that more than just helping the people out here, I’m able to allow the Lord to work in my heart and change my attitude. Thanks for the prayers. Love and miss everyone at home!

1 comment:

  1. We love and miss you too!! So thankful to hear about God speaking to your heart and you listening! Thanks for sharing! ❤️

    ReplyDelete