Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 8 | Megan Frame

Yesterday was 19 hours in a vehicle! I’m exhausted but made so many memories and got to see so many things at yellowstone! God’s handiwork was incredible and I was just in awe. Today I got to work VBS for the first time. I had a ton of fun playing with the kids and sharing the lesson. I got to meet a Native American girl my age named Zhane. She was very sweet and asked a lot of questions so we got to know each other better. I’m excited to see her again tomorrow. I cannot believe that our week is almost over.. It flew by so fast! I talked to mom today and she asked whether I was hooked on mission trips now. I say absolutely! I hope I get to do another one soon. Today we also nailed down the plywood floor in Kenny’s house. We knocked it out in 45 minutes! However it was hot! I think someone said 102?! I’m sad to leave but also can’t wait to get home. It’s been such a blessing to be a part of this trip. I’ve learned so many things about so many people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment