Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 12 | Elainah Uldrich

Today was my final work day at the house. We sifted sand (the usual) , but I also got to stucco the house which was pretty fun. I got a lot of it in my hair though from Raegan and Kenton. Today was a very successful workday, and the house is pretty much completed. We got to meet the family and they were such amazing people. The mom let us hold her 4 month old son for awhile, and nobody could get enough of him.Her two kids played with bubbles with us for a long time and they were very sweet. Like I said in my blog yesterday, the kids are what have changed me. I can’t put into words how grateful I am to have came on this trip because I really needed it. It has changed my views on things and still is.I liked today, but I’m more than excited to go back to the church tomorrow and see all my little friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment