Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 13 | Elainah Uldrich

I’m really disappointed about today being our last work day. I’ve enjoyed it here so much, and I don’t even know why I didn’t want to go. Today at the church I tried to spend as much time as the kids with possible, and I only painted for like 10 minutes. There was a little girl named Lovemeka and a boy named David…who was my favorites. David sat on my lap for about an hour today, and I gave Lovemeka my bandana because I wanted her to have it. I also made sure to take lots of pictures with them, which they love to do. To them, seeing themselves on a screen is so awesome. I love seeing their little faces light up. I’m so sad this week is almost over, and I hope we can come back in 2 more years. God has really blessed me with this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment