Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 14 | Hannah Dittman

Wow! That is all that I can say about this week. I have been blessed to be with such wonderful people and family. I’m so sad that we have to leave tomorrow but I know that God work is never finished. The kids this week have impacted more than ever. They have showed me that I have no reason not to be smiling. Today started out amazing and it ended the same. We started with the house dedication with was beautiful. The family was so appreciative and the dad of the house gave us all certificated. After that we meet our sponsor kids. I was so great to see Dawnensky after two years. He is such a blessing to have. It was great to see how much he has grow. The first time I meet him he was very shy but today he was all over the playground. He held my hand the entire time, unless he was playing on the playground. We also went to the zoo, he loved it and he never let me go! He loved playing soccer, so we played for a long time. He was definitely the highlight of the day. I am going to miss him so much. After that we went to Mountain Maid and ate. We went to bartered, I only got a bracelet. Then I took a nap. I went though some emotional pain! Because of Tyler, Russell, Logan and Kenton. They said this might be their last mission trip…. This week was amazing I don't want to leave. Dad I cant wait to see love you. Preston sorry that we missed you and Trey on skype. it was all Emily’s fault. She didn't listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment