Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Day 1 | Riley Skeens

Today was our first day on the road to Montana. I honestly slept most of the way here, but the times I was not asleep I got to know the passengers on my van. Even though I go to church with them, I normally just give a smile and move on with my Sunday morning. But today I really got to talk to the members of my van. I learned that many of the people that I was riding with had some of the same passions for Christ as I did. It was amazing to see that even though I have known them my whole life, a long van ride brought us closer together than just passing by each other every Sunday mornings!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your all's time together! What an awesome opportunity God has provided. Praying you feel better quickly!! Love you! (Aunt Maresa)

    ReplyDelete