Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 7 | Trey Jack

Well today was the last day and I cant believe it! It was a relaxing day. We went to the house we built and dedicated to the family. It was such a blessing seeing a family so happy to see what you contributed to! They were so happy and the wife was speechless. The new comers and a few other went to the market. It wasn't crowded at all but it showed the new ones what it would be like on a busy day. We lunch at Mountain Maid and got to badder that afternoon. I forgot how crazy it was! We start walking up the steps and they are like vaulters on fresh meat *come to my store i give you good deal.* All in all it was a great week and so many memories were made!

1 comment:

  1. Trey, I have read through your thoughts and the trip sounds amazing. What a wonderful way to spread God's love with others. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to allow Marisa to go as well :) I know she would love too! May God be with all of you for safe travels. Prayers Missy

    ReplyDelete